Electromagnetic flowmeters can be easily used in all liquids with conductors over 20 uS. In liquids with corrosive properties according to different substances, changing the sensor selection provides a healthy and long-lasting measurement. Internal surface may be preferred as rubber or PTFE. Density setting, flow unit setting, temperature adjustment of the device that allows any type of density, can be used safely in different liquids. The device menu is user-friendly and has 4 different encryption and security settings.
Electromagnetic Flowmeters ein general features are as follows.
* Fast response time and high stability
* High sensitivity up to 0.2%
* Double housing space to separate the electronic compartment
* AC power or 24VDC supply option
* RS485; 232; HART; Profibus; MODBUS etc. Communication options
* 2-way measurement (forward (positive) measurement give reverse (negative) measurement) and NET total feature
* Analog, Frequency and Pulse output features
* Lower limit and upper limit alarm output features