Electromagnetic flowmeters are magnetic maritime measuring meters. There are no parts that block or restrict the flow within these model flowmeters. The device is isolated from the measurement area of the electronic environment and provides wiring convenience. Electromagnetic flowmeters adopt low frequency warning method and multi sensor technology. In this way, they have 10 times more measurement scale than other flowmeters.
Electromagnetic flowmeters can easily be used in all liquids with conductivity above 20 sS. In liquids with corrosive properties according to different substances, changing the sensor selection provides a healthy and long-lasting measurement. Internal surface may be preferred as rubber or PTFE. Density setting, flow unit setting, temperature adjustment of the device that allows any type of density, can be used safely in different liquids. The device menu is user-friendly and has 4 different encryption and security settings.
General characteristics of electromagnetic flowmeters are given below.
* Fast response time and high stability
* High sensitivity up to 0.2%
* Double housing space to separate the electronic compartment
* AC power or 24VDC supply option
* RS485; 232; HART; Profibus; MODBUS etc. Communication options
* 2-way measurement (forward (positive) measurement give reverse (negative) measurement) and NET total feature
* Analog, Frequency and Pulse output features
* Lower limit and upper limit alarm output features